Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Supplements

I do not like many supplements because I feel like they are useless and only help certain people on other drugs that use various supplements to enhance their drug effects. The only supplements I currently take are whey protein and muscle milk. I usually switch every two months; January, February, May, June, September, and October I would use whey protein and March, April, July, August, October, and December I would use muscle milk. I have tried other supplements in the past like Cee-Pro, No-Explode, and Sizeon. I never really wanted to take these supplements because they were so expensive and I did not fully understand how they worked. My friend always wanted to take them so we would usually pay half and half for each supplement try them out and see if they worked. Cee-Pro was the biggest waste ever. My friend and I took Cee-Pro for about a month and it did absolutely nothing except make us thirstier throughout the day. I was unhappy about this supplement because it cost both of us like $23 each. I never really bought No-Explode but sometimes my friend would make drink a glass about 20 minutes before we started our workouts. My friend said No-Explode gave him a lot of energy and increased his pumps but I never really felt more energetic or better pumps probably because I only tried it two or three times. I was frustrated about buying Sizeon because my friend convinced me to buy it and we didn’t split this one so it cost me like $45. The first time I tried I almost threw up because I could not take the test. I tried it a few times after that and I literally struggled to get it all down. After trying Sizeon like four or five times I just threw it away and realized supplements are not for me. I wish I did not waste all that money on the supplements but at least now I know I will never try them again. I have tried a sample of creatine once but it really dried my mouth out and made me extremely thirsty so I did not try that again. One of my friends takes creatine all the time and he says that it made him gain a massive amount of weight, but I think the creatine just retains water in his body and makes him look more fat and not muscular.

No comments: