Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beating the Weight








Every workout should be taken serious because every workout is another day where you should be trying to better yourself. I use to be able to tell if I am going to have a good day or a bad day but now when I go to the gym I look at it like I am only here to get better and stronger; there should be no bad days, eveyday should be a better day then the day before. Lifting with other people can be very beneficial because you have the motivation to compete with your partner or partners. If both partners are willing to push each other to do as best as they possibly can every workout session will lead to amazing results. I have experienced lifting by myself and lifting with as many as six people and I have learned that the more people that are present leads to better numbers on the weights. Always cheer your partner on because it helps, it is motivation. Recent surveys have shown that 80% of people do better in events when others are cheering them on. Do not ever believe that any amount of weight is too heavy because it is not anything is possible and there are people today that bench press over a thousand pounds. Heavy weight does not exist, only excuses for not being able to lift the weight exist.

2 comments:

Herryponting said...

Cool place in hot season.
Natrol Acai Berry

Daylon Karl said...

Such a beautiful post thank you for sahring. You also check https://eliacinfitness.com/ as well